Saturday 11 March at the Hyatt Regency Sydney.
The Sydney conference will run from 9.00am - 5pm and attribute 6 CPD points. The conference program will feature a mix of concurrent and plenary sessions, please refer to the conference program for further information.
The Sydney Conference will be Hybrid, offering attendees the chance to attend virtually at a reduced fee. Please visit the registration website for more information.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Honourable Justice Julie Ward, President of the Court of Appeal
- The Honourable Justice Michael Lee, Federal Court of Australia
- His Honour Judge Scotting, District Court of NSW
- Her Honour Judge Tanya Smith SC, District Court of NSW
- Tania Sourdin, Dean and Head of School, Newcastle Law School
- Arthur Moses SC, New Chambers
- Michael Izzo SC, Eleven Wentworth
- Cecilia Curtis, Deputy Senior Crown Prosecutor
- Nathan Steel, Public Defenders Chambers
|Date & Times||Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 9:00am - 5:00pm|
|CPD Strand||Barristers' Skills, Substantive Law, Practice and Procedure, and Evidence, Practice Management and Business Skills, Ethics and Professional Responsibility|
Hyatt Regency Sydney